Allmänt meddelande

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blå kannor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Klockan
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blå kannor

    Någon som kan artbestämma de här hänkelvaserna? Den högsta har siffran 2 graverad i puntelmärket och är ca 21 cm hög.
    Bifogade filer
    www.starkeld.com

  • #2
    "Lagune" series by Kylle Svanlund for Holmegaard, 1975.
    Apologies if my Swedish is incomprehensible - I'm not stupid, just English.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks a lot Pinkspoons! I guess they are factory second since they are not signed? On the other hand I cannot see any defects on them.
      www.starkeld.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes, they're seconds. Holmegaard were strict with what was first or second production - even a small bubble or slightly uneven rim could consign it to the bargain shelf in the factory shop.
        Apologies if my Swedish is incomprehensible - I'm not stupid, just English.

        Comment

        Working...
        X